Marketing talent is rare enough, but marketing genius only happens once or twice in a lifetime. As we reflect on the past year, and look forward to a brand-new year, many of us are poring over the end of year marketing stats and crafting new budgets for 2017. With all the number crunching going on, some of us could probably use a bit of inspiration.
So how do you find inspiration?
We all need inspiration on daily basis, be it in our personal lives or to do our work. And especially if you’re trying to build a successful business. Start-up life can be quite daunting.
For many, the simplest ideas articulated in the form of a short quote that can help you to think a little clearer, to move a little faster, to work a little harder, to drive towards a loftier goal.
Digital Marketing quotes, unlike the soundbites usually shared on social, can be extremely helpful when it comes to helping marketers plan their campaigns, tailor their strategies, and even develop their own personal marketing philosophies. We hope there is a little nugget here in these Inspirational Digital Marketing quotes for just about everyone. We hope you find some inspiration to focus your marketing strategy and to start down the path to great success So, to help you we have curetted lists of what we believe are the 10 best digital marketing quotes.
Get ready to be inspired with these 10 best digital marketing quotes
- “The aim of marketing is to know and understand the customer so well that the product or service fits him and sells itself.” – Peter F. Drucker
- “Be passionate about your company’s culture and your mission. Remain positive because it inspires others.” – Kurt Uhlir
- “Word-of-mouth marketing has always been important. Today, it’s more important than ever because of the power of the Internet.” – Joe Pulizzi & Newt Barrott
- “What really decides consumers to buy or not to buy is the content of your advertising, not its form.” –
- “Instead of one-way interruption, web marketing is about delivering useful content at precisely the right moment when a buyer needs it.” – David Meerman Scott, Author, The New Rules of Marketing and PR
- “Marketers need to build digital relationships and reputation before closing a sale.” – Chris Brogan
- “Content is King!” – Bill Gates
- “We need to stop interrupting what people are interested in and be what people are interested in.” –
- “Good Advertising does not just circulate information, it penetrates public mind with desires and belief.”-
- “Your customer doesn’t care how much you know until they know how much you care.” – Damon Richards
So, which one is your favourite? Did we miss one? Let us know what you think of these quotes write back to us at email@example.com.