By accessing the website at https://www.cosmolance.com, you are agreeing to be bound by the terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on the website of Cosmolance Tech Pvt. Ltd. for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials,
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial),
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the website of Cosmolance Tech Pvt. Ltd.,
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials, or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Cosmolance Tech Pvt. Ltd. at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on the website of Cosmolance Tech Pvt. Ltd. are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Cosmolance Tech Pvt. Ltd. makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
Further, Cosmolance Tech Pvt. Ltd. does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
Cosmolance Tech Pvt. Ltd site contains links to other sites. https://www.cosmolance.com/ is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites.
In no event shall Cosmolance Tech Pvt. Ltd. or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the website of Cosmolance Tech Pvt. Ltd., even if Cosmolance Tech Pvt. Ltd. or a Cosmolance Tech Pvt. Ltd. authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on the website of Cosmolance Tech Pvt. Ltd. could include technical, typo-graphical, or photographic errors. Cosmolance Tech Pvt. Ltd. does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Cosmolance Tech Pvt. Ltd. may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Cosmolance Tech Pvt. Ltd. does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Cosmolance Tech Pvt. Ltd. has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Cosmolance Tech Pvt. Ltd. of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Cosmolance Tech Pvt. Ltd. may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the provisions of the constitution of India and the statues of the state of Utter Pradesh and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
- We are committed to conduct our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.